Our promise to candidates:
Whether you’re an experienced professional or looking to enter the Tech world to carve out a career, if you like the idea of being part of a team that solve problems through innovation, we want to hear from you.
- Every applicant receives a confirmation of receipt
- Every application is treated on its merit without bias
- Every unsuccessful application receives prompt communication
- Every candidate is kept informed about next steps and estimated timelines
- Remuneration, flexibility, terms, and job-specific requirements are discussed during initial conversations openly
- Interviews are conducted professionally with our recruitment team and members of the team the role will work in
- Permanent, casual, full or part-time
- Our office, fully remote or hybrid
- Dedication to work/life balance
- Casual dress
- Professional development program
- Quarterly functions and team-building activities
- Dedicated Coaching & Mentoring
Diversity & inclusion
The core strength of our business is people. We recognise our industry’s past (and current) imbalance and actively pursue opportunities to improve diversity. When diverse teams work together, we know that we unlock added value for our clients, people, and business.
If you don’t think you quite meet the criteria in an SRA advertisement, we’d still love to hear from you as we have developed pathways to assist.
Similarly, please let us know if you require adjustments or specific notations at any point in the application or interview process.
Each year we interview graduates interested in starting their career in software and consulting. Graduates will be mentored by senior staff, work in team environments, contribute to client projects, have access to continued professional development and be exposed to a vast range of technologies.
We combine tech with people skills so that graduates receive sessions on problem-solving, critical thinking, and human-centred design.
SRA has partnered with the world-leading 42 ADELAIDE code school. Annually we accept 20-30 cadets through a traineeship model where you are paid to learn!
Cadets spend two days per week with SRA and three days per week at 42 or our partner RTO to learn people and technical skills, qualify in Certificate IV (ICT Programming) and certify on technologies including Microsoft and AWS.
Express your interest in working at SRA
"*" indicates required fields